BioBran 1000 /105 satches/
BioBran MGN-3 1000 – contains 105 sachets in granule powder. Each sachet contains 2 grams of granule powder of which 1 gram is arabinoxylan compound – the active ingredient.
Arabinoxylan compound, Microcrystaline Cellulose ( bulking agent), Dextrin ( stabiliser ), Corn Starch ( stabiliser ), Tricalcium Phosphate (anti-caking agent).
How much BioBran MGN3 to take
Dosages vary from 500mg a day (half a sachet) up to 3000mg a day for a standard-weight adult. A fairly healthy adult, or someone with a mild cold or infection would take 500mg a day for general protection and prevention. For more serious deficiencies or for faster recovery one would take 1 sachet a day. For very serious deficiencies take 3 sachets a day for 2 months and then drop down to a maintenance dose of 1 sachet thereafter. It is always better to divide dosages throughout the day between the meals. Forr example someone on 3 sachets a day should take 1 sachet three main meals of the day — breakfast, lunch and supper.
What is BioBran MGN-3?
BioBran MGN-3 is manufactured using the water-soluble dietary fiber (hemicellulose B), which constitutes about 5% of rice bran, as its main source. Rice bran hemicellulose B contains as principal ingredient Arabinoxylan, comprised of xylose and arabinose as its constitutive sugars, and has the features that its structure is included in a dietary fiber and it has a comparatively low molecular weight. Derivative, which possesses immunoregulatory properties was successfully developed by partially digesting the carbohydrate of shiitake mushroom mycelia. This is a rice bran Arabinoxylan derivative. (BioBran MGN-3 Guide Copyright Daiwa Pharmaceutical.)
- Easily Absorbed - BioBran is very easily absorbed into the body through the normal processes of absorption in the intestines.
- Fast Acting - BioBbran’s immune enhancing effects kick in in just a few days.
- Non-Hyporesponsive - there is none of the effectiveness tail-off experienced with most other supplements. This means that BioBran can be very effective long-term.
- Natural and GMO-Free - BioBran is a natural food supplement made from rice bran and the enzymes of the Shiitake mushroom. It is not a drug, a synthetic chemical or genetically modified.
- Non-Toxic - BioBran has been clinically shown to be completely non-toxic, even in extremly high doses (intake scaled down by body weight).
- Backed by Research - Arabinoxylan compound from rice bran has been (and continues to be) the focus of scientific and clinical research, in Japan, the USA and Europe.
- High Quality Manufacturing - BioBran is manufactured to the exacting standards.